2009年9月1日星期二

on ur bday...

on ur bday ....u r celebrating ur bday with the one u loved n willing to spend to,,,
n i,,,,,staying alone at home,,,to miss u here silently,,
i felt bad when trying to sms u all day ..even it jus only three......u not even bother to reply me no matter how,,,dun wish to call u ,,coz i know u not going to pick it at all,,
there's once u reply,,i asking for 5min talk,,and u say u r busy,,,m i not even worth 5min of ur time at all?i felt really really down,,,
was it trying to love someone r so so so difficult ?i do put effort on everything i could to change my personality to be a better man,,i do,,,but,,,i m no even worth 5mins tht i wish to in ur life,,,,,thats hurt.
dont afraid to hurt me,,,tell me the truth,,i going to accept that,i going to torrent that,,if i can take it i take it,,if cant,,i just give up for everything...
u mean everything to me,,,,
and i do really feel bad when u r not even willing to reply my sms at all......thats really really hurt...
for whole day of ur bday,,i spending all the time in house to learn a program to create a dvd to u....its so hard to learn a new program,,,,,but i try my best and spend quite sometime to figure out how to use it,,,,,i do hope u will like it,,
i really put effort on everything icould be done...
and dear..i do really love u....and will love u forever.....

没有评论: