2009年9月3日星期四

HATE

its been 5days i nv get any response from u via sms,,,,,for the request from me to chat a while with u,,,.
saw u online via msn,,,the very first words u tell me...U HATE ME!!
u hate for everything i doing now.
u hate that everything i post...
u hate whatever thing i trying to be..
did i make u so hate me ?
what did i done??
y does thing turns so badly .?
i dont understand....
i never mean to trying to bother or disturb ur holiday...did i?
i do only miss u all days n nights...that it
was that the only way to make u feel better is to leave u completely,,no even able to be ur fr??is that the way u chosen>'

if ur answer is YES>>
do tell me,,,,if that can make ur life happier by losing a fr ---me,,,do let me know,,,
i got no choice but to respect and accept the decision u make..
but no matter how,,my heart of loving u will nv change..
i will move on,,i will be a better man,,,,a better who miss u all days n nights...
a better man who will only hide the love towards u silently.....
i love u wendy ng wei ling,....

没有评论: