2009年9月4日星期五

ignoring

6days u r off to holiday,,,
and 6dayS U R IGNORING me,,,,even a sms u not even bother to apply,,,
what made u so hate of me////
U tell me u choosen to break up with me,,,,,the reson,,we r not the same charcter and no suitable to be tgther,,
after three yr,,u then tel u all this,,,,what should i do/
to be honest,i swear i treat u very well,,,from the start of our relationship..
i never though of leaving u,,
i do give u everything...
maybe something i might in bad mood and might throw u some bad face when i torrenting the preasure i m facing..but,,thats all..
did i hurt u deeply?by how?
did i make u so hate of me by the behaviour i m in??
could u pls tell me y,,
thats a multiply of question mark layying in my mind,,,
after 5 mths of apart from u,,
i dothink positive,,,
ido give everything i could to show u my willinging to change to be a betterman,,
did u hurt u then?what actually did i make u so pis off ?
i dont know,,
i just know,,,
u hates me,,,
u hates me for everything i done...everything i change,,everything that involve me,,
u say beg me to give u back ur freedom,,
what did i done to make u so so stress??
was that show u care n love wll become hurt u so badly?
i dunnow..
i have a strange thinking now,,
i m been keep ignoring by u for a week now,,,
even though i do nothing ...just a sms ,,,
u will not even bother to read it i can say,,,
what if,one day,,,i involve in an accident which might cost me my life or seriously injuried.....will u intent to call me/care of me/OR cry for me?
do u know,,,,by the time u wish to care of me,,,,i will start to hate u to pity me,,,,as i dont wish to witness it,,

i dunnow...i just know ,,,,that the way u r doing now,,,,will turn al the situation become more inconvinece for both of us,,
is that after losing ur love to me,,,
u not even bother to be my fr anymore?did i as bad as u think i m?
m i really as BAD as u Think i m???
god,could u pls tell me what did i done wrongly to let she so piss off of me,,,,
i starting to think negative,,,again...even though i dont wish to,,,
nd i do hope i able to overcome this feel,,,,,otherwise,,,,,,i will...

没有评论: