2009年9月8日星期二

impossible.....

after almost 10 days of without chating ,,,,we r in the phone,,
and u r telling me that u r impossible to be with me anymore,,,,even in the future...
i felt sad..i felt bad,,,
do u know,,,,,u r break my heart compltely//??
i dun know what should i do,,,,
do u know,,,i m doing anything i could just wish to be a betterman again ,,,,,

and u tell me no matter how i done,,,will not change anything in the future...
from love become hates..its needs one second ,,,,,and for me,,,,i should HATE u,,,for not even given me a chance to prove all the effort i put in will be success....
u r so cruel,u r so cold blood,,,,
and i m totally been deeply hurt by the decision u made!!!!!
to be honest,,,from my true heart,i m never treat u bad at all when we r been into relationship for past 3yrs,,,
do i deserved this ends??
do i??
u r taking a away my dream ,my aim and my hope,,,the last thing i fight s for,,,
and ,,,,,,
trust me,,,,,,,,
i will fulfil ur wish very soon and u will not able to c me anymore.......i swear......

没有评论: